Entry period: December 17, 2019 through January 17, 2020
The Hawaiian Ultra Running Team (HURT) will be posting photos of HURT100 from the past 20 years in our social channels. But wouldn’t it be really cool if all past runners, crews, and volunteers can also share their photos of their HURT100 experience to commemorate this special event?
So if you have photos you’d like to submit, you can do it here. All you have to do is create an account if you haven’t already, upload your photos, wait for us to approve it, and view all the submitted photos in the gallery.
Here are some rules to follow:
- Be prepared to upload your photos in the following format under 2MB: jpeg or png
- The longest side of the image cannot exceed 2500 px.
- Filenames should reflect the contributors’s name and number of entry (i.e. Smith_entry1.jpeg).
- No reproduced images will be accepted. The photo(s) you submit must be yours.
- HURT reserves the right to disapprove or remove your photo(s) from the gallery.