HURT100 Donation Partnerships
The HURT 100-mile Endurance Run is an iconic race in the rainforest above the city of Honolulu. Each year in January, lucky runners from Hawaii and around the world are treated to one of the toughest landscapes to navigate — and some of the best SWAG and awards in the sport. We continually look for new, unique ways to reward our runners and help make their effort successful.
HURT Inc. [501(c)(3)] has launched a Donation Partnership program featuring distinct donation levels and partner benefits to best support our runners and partners. Our team can discuss the details of this program after receiving donation requests through the form below.
Please note that while we’ll consider all offers, we especially seek these donation types this year for HURT100 runner SWAG and prizes:
- Quality dri-fit shirts for all runners
- Hydration vests
- Trail running shoes and recovery footwear
- Endurance running technology (lighting systems, GPS watches, etc.)
If you are interested in supporting the HURT100, please complete the application form below – thank you!
- The deadline for donation offers is Friday, December 17, 2022
- While all offers are truly appreciated, HURT Inc. will make decisions based on optimal benefit to its runners and is not obligated to accept all offers.
- HURT100 Quick Facts:
- Race date: January 14-15, 2023
- Number of runners: 135
- Number of volunteers: 280
- Most donations must be available in Honolulu by Saturday, December 17, 2022. Some may be needed earlier.