The HURT runner check-in and pre-race briefing is returning to an in-person gathering, but in a new location. See the information and map below. On Friday morning, just follow the signs, hoping they don’t lead you astray into the land of lost runners. Once again, you’ll be able to meet with old and new friends, all with expressions of nervous determination, sharing stories of how they ended up entered to run in our rainforest. Following runner bag pickup, we’ll have the pre-race briefing with all the indispensable info needed for race day.
- Ke’ehi Lagoon Memorial, Harry & Jeannette Weinberg Building
- Runner Bag Pickup 9:00am to 10:00am
- Race Briefing 10:00am to 11:30am
- HURT merchandise sales 9:00am to 11:30am
- Plenty of parking and restrooms available
- NO SMOKING