This year’s banquet will be held in the new location, same as the pre-race briefing. Since the Ke’ehi Lagoon Memorial is in Honolulu, there’s no need to make that trek over the mountain and back. We promise a fun filled evening, ono (delicious) food, and more opportunity to mingle with your fellow runners.
Ticket sales open October 1, 2023, at our homepage. The larger location means we can include many more people, so be sure to include your family and crew. There is a limit of 10 tickets per buyer.
- Ke’ehi Lagoon Memorial, Harry & Jeannette Weinberg Building
- Awards Banquet 4:30pm to 9:30pm (dinner served at 6:00pm, awards starting at 7:00pm)
- HURT merchandise sales 4:30pm to 6:00pm
- Plenty of parking and restrooms available
- $52.00 PER PERSON – 300 tickets available to athletes & crew
- Includes traditional luau buffet dinner, water & iced tea
- NO SMOKING
- TICKET SALES CLOSE ON DECEMBER 24, 2023