VOLUNTEER RECRUITMENT HURT 100 (2022)
Thank you very much for your interest in volunteering for the HURT 100. Volunteers are needed before, during, and after the event on January 15-16, 2022. In this pandemic arena, there are new rules and requirements for all people associated with the HURT 100, to include all volunteers. Our goal is to keep everyone safe and healthy and avoid any unnecessary risks.
Please follow the 3-step process below to volunteer:
STEP 1: Read the requirements
- All volunteers must signup for a position and provide proof of full vaccination
- Volunteers will check in with aid station medical staff or responsible coordinator at the beginning of their shift and must comply with:
- Temperature check with <100.4 degrees F
- Completion of the COVID-19 symptom form attestation
- PPE – Volunteers will be provided full PPE in the form of:
- Surgical-grade mask
- Latex-free medical-grade gloves
- Hand sanitizer
- Hand-washing stations
- “No Touch” – Volunteers will limit physical contact with entrants (runners and pacers) and their gears, as much as possible
- Volunteers must agree to all race policies
- Volunteers will wear disposable gloves and change them frequently to avoid cross contamination.
- Volunteers will follow sanitation procedures if/when “no touch” procedures fail
STEP 2: Signup for volunteer position
Duties are varied and opportunities are plentiful. Please click the links below to sign up for what fits best for you. After you have signed up, the person responsible for the area in which you wish to help will be in contact with you regarding details of your volunteer duties.
STEP 3: Upload vaccination document by January 12, 2022
Please complete STEP 2 before uploading your document.
Vaccination documents submitted after Wednesday, January 12, will NOT be available to volunteers at the check-in. Pacers and volunteers will need to bring proof of vaccination to the check-in or they will not be cleared to participate.